Summertime is here so I've compiled a list of easy ways to help keep your dog cool:
• Frozen green beans make a healthy, crunchy treat.
• Mash up 2 ripe bananas, mix with 4 tablespoons of low-fat Greek yogurt or all-natural peanut butter, a few springs of chopped peppermint. Freeze in ice cube trays or in a Kong toy.
• Place carrots in the refrigerate to cool them and then feed them cold. Great for their teeth and chewing.
• Pour beef or chicken broth into ice cube trays and freeze. Place them in your dog's bowl along with kibble.
• Frozen watermelon makes a great treat.
• Place ice cubes into their water bowl.